1. How and when did you make your first dollar online?
I made my first dollar on the internet 2 years ago by successfully getting college grads hired by a startup. I still remember that they paid me $300 for that. That was something I did with a cofounder 🙂
But the first dollar I earned independently by myself was through Famewall.io which was a SaaS to collect & manage testimonials. I got paid $11.99 for the first time for something I created by myself 🙂
2. How long does it take between the idea and this first dollar?
So it took me 1 month to earn my first dollar after building Famewall where I did manual outreach to potential clients.
3. What best actionable advice would you give to someone who wants to start TODAY?
Just be persistent & have a growth mindset so that you’re able to handle the lows & progress toward creating something valuable to people 🙂
4. What resources would you recommend to a beginner?
I would recommend you to have a look at Micro Saas Idea for ideas.
5. Who would you recommend to follow?
Solo Bootstrapper. Gave up 9-5– Goutham
Building Famewall.io – create beautiful testimonials
Sharing my wins, failures & learnings along the way