1. How and when did you make your first dollar online?
I made my first dollar online with affiliate marketing in 2013.
2. How long did it take between the idea and this first dollar?
Around 5 months.
3. What best actionable advice would you give someone who wants to start TODAY?
- Write down 3 project ideas on a piece of paper that will get you excited just thinking about working on them.
- Sort the projects according to your level of liking
- For 1 or 2 months, dedicate 50% of your time to your main project, and the rest to one of the other two.
- If there are positive signs of growth, invest more time and resources in the main one. Otherwise, archive it and move on to the next. And repeat.
4. What resources would you recommend to a beginner?
If you are a creator, I would recommend building a second brain, because knowledge is essential:
- to be able to lock down ideas and notes
- to create content constantly
I recommend my article where I explain how I built mine.
As a productivity fanatic, I recommend 3 resources that I could never live without:
1. Stream Deck
I use it to record my YouTube videos and to launch software and macros to speed up my workflow.
Here I show some uses I make of it:
2. Flow Launcher
I use Flow Launcher to launch software and commands, on the fly.
I’m a nerd and another tool I use is AutoHotkey, which allows me to speed up many operations using simple commands within a script.
If you are passionate about these topics, I talk about them in my “Productive Creator” newsletter.
5. Who would you recommend to follow?
Read Katt's interview about her first Euros made online.
Developer & creator
Tweets about Productivity & PKM for creators
#BuildInPublic my Small Bets portfolio
Agostino has a newsletter called "Productive Creator": Every sunday 1' best Tweets about Productivity & PKM for creators